The shared links are collected from TMTE-British Council Bangladesh Google drive, Aptis Tutor Folder.
Aptis Grammar & Vocab
Overview of core test: https://www.aptistutor.com/aptis-core-test-vocabulary-grammar/
Note: Remember we are doing the Aptis General test
Practice test 1 (& overview): https://www.aptistutor.com/aptis-vocabulary-practice-test/
Aptis vocabulary & topics: https://www.aptistutor.com/aptis-vocabulary-and-topics/
How to learn vocabulary: https://www.aptistutor.com/learn-new-vocabulary-aptis/
Using mind maps: https://www.aptistutor.com/using-mind-maps-vocabulary/
Practice test 2: https://www.aptistutor.com/aptis-vocabulary-practice-test-2/
Practice test 1 (& overview): https://www.aptistutor.com/aptis-grammar-test-practice/
B1, B2 & C1 Grammar Reference (& examples): https://www.aptistutor.com/aptis-grammar-reference-b1-b2/
Practice test 2: https://www.aptistutor.com/aptis-grammar-practice-test-2/
Overview & tips: https://www.aptistutor.com/aptis-esol-listening-test/
Part 1 – Sentence Comprehension: https://www.aptistutor.com/aptis-reading-test-sentence-comprehension/
Part 2 – Text Cohesion: https://www.aptistutor.com/aptis-reading-test-text-cohesion/
Part 3 – Opinion Matching: https://www.aptistutor.com/aptis-reading-test-part-3-opinion-matching/
Part 4 – Long text Comprehension: https://www.aptistutor.com/aptis-reading-test-part-4-long-text/
Practice test video & overview: https://www.aptistutor.com/aptis-speaking-mock-exam-video/
50 useful phrases: https://www.aptistutor.com/aptis-starter-phrases-b1-b2/
Part 2 – Describing a photo: https://www.aptistutor.com/aptis-speaking-describing-a-photo/
Part 3 – Comparing 2 photos: https://www.aptistutor.com/aptis-speaking-comparing-two-photos/
Complete test – B2 sample test with advice: https://www.aptistutor.com/advice-b2-answers-aptis-speaking/
Complete test – B2 sample test with ‘levelling up’: https://www.aptistutor.com/aptis-speaking-improve-your-answers-b2/
This is a free self-study website for Aptis.
Here are the key links:
- Homepage: Free Exam Materials – Aptis Tutor – Resources to improve your exam skills!
- Content menu: Prepare for your Aptis Test – Aptis Tutor – Guide to our free materials!
Remember that there are different versions of the test. We are doing the ‘Aptis General’
Instructions for navigating the folder:
In this folder you can find links for each of the 4 skills.
Unfortunately, the listening content is still being developed by the website, but you can still find an overview which should be useful.
Complete test – B.2 sample test with answers and advice: https://www.aptistutor.com/aptis-writing-practice-test-model-b2-answers/
Complete test – B2.2 sample test with answers and advice: https://www.aptistutor.com/aptis-writing-test-model-answers/
Prepare for the Aptis test
Speaking Practice Tests
- Mock-exam video 1: Aptis Speaking Practice Test 1
- Video 1 with B1 answers: Aptis Speaking Practice Test 1: Sample B1 Answers
- Video 1 with B2 answers: Aptis Speaking Practice Test 1: Sample B2 Answers
- Mock-exam video 2: Aptis Speaking Practice Test 2
- Video 2 with useful ideas: Aptis Speaking Practice Test 2: Ideas & Vocabulary
- Mock-exam video 3: Aptis Speaking Practice Test 3
- Video 3 with opening phrases: Aptis Speaking Practice Test 3: Starter Phrases
- Mock-exam video 4: Aptis Speaking Practice Test 4
- Video 4 with advice & B2 answers: Aptis Speaking Practice 4: Advice & B2 Answers
- Mock-exam video 5: Aptis Speaking Practice Test 5
- Video 5 with B2 answers: Aptis Speaking Practice 5: Sample B2 Answers
- Mock-exam video 6: Aptis Speaking Practice Test 6
- Video 6 with answers at A2 & B2: Aptis Speaking Test 6: Improve your Answers!
- Mock-exam video 7: Aptis Speaking Practice Test 7
- Video 7 with B1 answers: Aptis Speaking Practice 7: Sample B1 Answers
- Mock-exam video 8: Aptis Speaking Practice Test 8
- Video 8 with B2 answers: Aptis Speaking Test 8 with B2 Answers
- Mock-exam video 9: Aptis Speaking Practice Test 9
- Video 9 with B2 answers: Aptis Speaking Test 9 with B2 Answers
Vocabulary Practice Tests
- General vocabulary: Aptis Vocabulary Practice Test 1
- General vocabulary: Aptis Vocabulary Practice Test 2
- General vocabulary: Aptis Vocabulary Practice Test 3
Grammar Practice Tests
- General grammar: Aptis Grammar Practice Test 1
- General grammar: Aptis Grammar Practice Test 2
- General grammar: Aptis Grammar Practice Test 3
Writing Practice Tests
- Aptis General: Writing Test 1 including video with sample B2 answers
- Aptis General: Writing Test 2 including video with sample B2 answers
- Aptis General: Writing Test 3 including video with sample B2 answers
Aptis Reading Practice Tests
- Aptis General: Reading Part 1: Sentence Comprehension
- Aptis General: Reading Part 2: Text Cohesion
- Aptis General: Reading Part 3: Opinion Matching
- Aptis General: Reading Part 4: Long text Comprehension
Improve your answers and your pronunciation
- Speaking Part 2: Describing a Photo
- Speaking Part 3: Comparing Two Photos
- Our advice: Top Tips to help you pass your Aptis Speaking Test
- More opening phrases: 50+ Useful Phrases to help you pass your Aptis Test.
- Pronouncing past forms: Pronunciation of ‘ed’ Endings
- Pronouncing ‘s’ in 3rd-person verbs and plural nouns: Pronunciation of ‘s’ Endings
And there are exercises to help you prepare and practise:
- A little verb with lots of meanings: The Typical Uses of ‘Get’
- Choose between these verbs: Make or Do?
- Choose between these adjectives: Adjective Endings ‘ed’ and ‘ing’
- Adjectives & prepositions: Vocabulary: Adjectives plus Prepositions
- Practise for the test: Memory Games: Synonyms & Collocations
- Useful vocab & expressions: Vocabulary: Travel and Holidays
In the Grammar Reference section you’ll find a brief review of the main structures you’ll need at levels B1, B2 and C1.
- Grammar: Phrasal Verbs
- Grammar: ‘I wish’ and ‘If only’
- Grammar: Grammar: ‘Too’ or ‘Enough’?
- Grammar: Zero,1st & 2nd Conditionals
- Grammar: The 3rd Conditional
- Grammar: Prepositions of Time
- Grammar: Reported Speech
- Grammar: Using the Present Perfect
- Grammar: Agreeing & Disagreeing
- Grammar: Using the Passive
- Grammar: ‘Have Something Done’
Finally, the Use of Language post gives you examples of functions & grammar at levels B1, B2 and C1.
GET READY FOR B1
In this new section we deal with lower-level language points that aren’t in the Grammar Reference section. This is because they’re A1/A2 language that you should already know by B1 level. But remember that as all the Aptis tests are progressive in level (from A1 onwards), this section will also be useful for higher-level students to revise the basics.
- Get Ready for B1: Grammar & Vocab Revision
We’ve compiled all our mini-tests and memory games in 5-Minute Aptis.